Nissan Dualis/Qashqai

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

The Nissan Qashqai is a compact crossover produced by the Japanese car manufacturer Nissan since 2006. For the first generation, the Qashqai sold under the name Nissan Dualis in Japan and Australia. Now in its second generation that was released in 2014, the new model is only badged as Qashqai. The original Qashqai replaced the off-road capable body-on-frame Mistral/Terrano II as its Nissan's SUV offering and its P32L automobile platform will be also used by other forthcoming Nissan crossover SUVs. It is available in both 1.6L (turbodiesel) and 2.0 (petrol/turbo diesel) variants.

Confusing Trinis - Apparently Trinidadians are confused as to why people manufactured the Dualis/Qash as there is already the X Trail as the SUV among similar such as Pathfinder, Murano , Terrano etc. They are saying the name is ugly and the car looks hideous.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Honestly the Quash is hott in my book ! I love it ! It looks sleek and the grill is also neat and nice. I wish i had money to buy it though. It sells for around $ 250k + . I am beginning to see alot of them here in Trini.

Nissan-Qashqai-2014-White-Front-Main_0.jpg

2014-nissan-qashqai-india-white-front.jpg

imagen-sin-titulo.jpg

2015-Nissan-Qashqai.jpg

The name Qashqai comes out of the middle east as a name of a group of people.
Never cared for the first gen but its a decent crossover.

Love the newest model. Interesting feature set, definitely a looker on the road. refreshing design from all the usual we accustomed to.

The 2wd base model sells for $255,000 with the 4wd fully loaded going at $295,000 at the time of writing.

Back