NFS Shift

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Nah. didn't even know when the game launched!!! Just heard about the game. never even saw the trailer for the game... If anyone saw the trailer, whats the story this time around?

its an iight, its like a racing sim and ur goal is to compete in the nfs world tour. No back story and cut scenes, just track racing. The game main focus is puttin u in the drivers seat lol.

NFS1.jpg

I got the game on my pc :D but when i start a game during some test i get dont send error :wacko:

I doh have no games to play.. ah tustee as hell to play a decent game. but i low on funds to purchase them. Ah really find games too expensive in trinidad? I see men selling games for all $450.00 - $500.00.Thats crazy yo!! de most I paying for a game is $350.00. If ah have to buy it used and all ah go make out! Not paying no DVD player price for no game.

aanyone played GRID as yet???

i played GRID and my friend told me that this new NFS is wayyy better

wanna try this real bad

Back