New TT $50 Dispute

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Trini People Mentality Again. I absolutely love the new 50 dollar bill. The material is so nice in your hands and the colour is beautiful. It outshines all our bills from past to present.

There is alot of unnecessary disputes that are circulating around the bill stating that it's " voodoo, obeah, contains hidden messages" and some are stating its just downright ugly !
Some are also stating that the woman depicted in the lovely carnival costume is evil. lmao

What's your opinion on this?

Ahahahahahahahahahaha Trini mentality is something else.:heh:
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm looking forward to this bill being in circulation after hearing a lot of people's positive comments on it.
If you really listen to all the talk, "they" will say everything down to how the grass grows is obeah, voodoo etc. I just use the idiocy as a form of amusement now lol

If you listen to the general societal consensus then you may as well believe factory turbo cars does drink gas like nothing else.

The bill from the pictures I have seen looks good and the biggest advantage is that it is no longer easy to confuse with the $5 and $10 bills as a lot of people have done with the older bill.

Whatever evil Hindu God etc... I doh know and I don't think its going to really matter when it reaches in my hands cause money is money at the end of the day.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha Trini mentality is something else.:heh:
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm looking forward to this bill being in circulation after hearing a lot of people's positive comments on it.
If you really listen to all the talk, "they" will say everything down to how the grass grows is obeah, voodoo etc. I just use the idiocy as a form of amusement now lol

Doh forget playing in d rain does get ppl sick. That is one of the most believed misconceptions ever lol.

Lol some of my pay this month was in the new $50 dollar bill. Everywhere i shopped at, the cashiers were amazed and loved the bill. Some employees also changed their hundreds for the bills. I honestly believe it's pretty and a new look for us .

a242732e9281dcdc5e6b33973ae42129.jpg
cb518b93f2cc18bb1fe121f2576b401a.jpg

Money is money, that is correct. Don't see what the big deal is

This country and its conspiracy theories and political views about everything, something i usual just sit back and listen some some people in this country and say WTF. Some people are just too stupid to see the day from night but anyhow really love the new bill especially the transparency of the bird.

I just waiting to see if it will stay in circulation. The history of the 50 isn't very positive.

very true nirtime, the previous bills never really stayed in circulation too long, and i have seen that this new bill hasnt really kicked off to strongly either, but despite that fact i love it! its beautiful to look at, the material is quite nice to feel, the ink seems to be very stable in higher temperatures, the bill seems to stand up to a basic durability test!

It's definitely beautiful to look at. Time will tell for circulation, durability, and tolerance.

Yep my mother got already and she tried crumpling and the usual wear and tear with it.

It holds up well, but most of the bill starts to crack up in certain places

I know our old bills can take real weathering eh! But i've yet to test this one. All the talk has died down now, i hope they don't change it

Back