NEW MANGA

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

silver_psycho

LV

ok people well i'm sure you all know i'm a big fan of anime and manga but i bet u didnt know i used to actually draw it. really my drawings were ok but not all that. so now i am doing them over and i even have it copyrighted so look for my first official manga "STONE" next week most likely

Are you going to publish it, like get it printed out and let some stores venue it for you?

ok well yeah my workplace is having a news magazine published every 3 months i'll be sending in 1 chapter at a time. plus a friend who's opening a business place said he would life for me to be a part of the business, it i have something i could sell let him know and so i told him about my manga and he taught it was a great idea. i have to go show him today

Good for you. I always admire when youths do something constructive. Keep pushing your gift.

how about postin up a sample of your manga? We'll appreciate that alot!

Yup you should do that when you post it up put the name and some info about it so when google is indexing the page your manga will be indexed also.

Back