NEW Ipod Nano!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

EmpireKing

LV

features_title20090909.png

Being released in stores on Thursday!
iPod nano brings video to your music with the new built-in video camera. And for that extra kick: a larger screen and a polished aluminum finish in nine brilliant colors.
features_hero20090909.jpg

Say you find yourself in the middle of an impromptu shopping cart race. Or in the dining hall when a colossal food fight breaks out. Now you can prove it really happened with the iPod nano video camera. Shoot high-quality video in portrait or landscape — perfect for posting on the web or emailing friends. iPod nano also includes a microphone that captures clean audio you can listen to during playback on the built-in speaker.
FM radio. It gives you yet another way to rock.
There’s always something great on the FM dial. And now the FM tuner lets you hear your favorite morning shows on your commute and discover new music while you work out. It even shows you what and who you’re listening to.1

With Live Pause, you’ll never miss a beat.
Say you need to take a quick break from listening to your favorite radio station. iPod nano lets you pause it with a click. Another click and you’re listening to your station again. You can even rewind as far back as 15 minutes, then fast-forward to catch up to the live broadcast.
features_design20090909.jpg

this makes me want to get another nano

8GB1: 2,000 songs / 8 hours of video $149.00
16GB1: 4,000 songs / 16 hours of video $179.00

Its great for the price and the Gui interface is good but i never like the design, one of the reasons why i will never buy it. They should come out with a new design

i have become a true believer in convergence products an this is better cause it can do more than one thing

i still think cell phones are the ulitmate conv. product now-a-days for u can do everything with it ... from making call voip or normal , texting , music , radio , video : both creating an watching , higher level cell phones can view an edit office docs , etc etc etc

^^^ i kno what you talkin bout dread....a cell phone has probably everything you could want these days and its gettin better. I had won the previous version ipod nano(4th gen) and i loved it....but like every other piece of tech i get, i get bored of it after abt 2 weeks :S...So i sold it..

If the size is the same as the previous version or smaller it would be a nice lil gadget to have because pulling out a clunky phone kinda hard to do in trini these days unless you 6ft 2inch+, 200lbs an black like me. lol....

Expect a whole bunch of other tech releases posted by me once im on my day off. :)

Back