New Gas Station Opens In Trincity

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Trinidad and Tobago's 146th gas station was opened yesterday along the Churchill-Roosevelt Highway, Trincity.
The new NP Ramco 24-hour Service Station, located on the compound of Massy Stores, is expected to help meet the burgeoning demand for fuel as regional corporations such as Mayaro/Rio Claro, Sangre Grande and Penal/Debe are in desperate need of service stations. It's sooo lovely ! I passed yesterday and it looked pretty cool.

This Gas Station Is Equipped With:

- Food Places such as Burger King
- Loads of Parking Space
- One Stop Shop Stores

2wf7e4w.jpg

finally it open lol i gone there a time thought it open lmao but its a welcome addition

Lmao that perfect for when ppl need more space to park, sometimes I gone to.full gas and I could barely come out my vehicle lmaooo

So gas station only opened a while ago and customer service already bad at Burger King outlet. There were reports on trini bad service facebook group

i rell like that gas station yes the time i choose to go never have anyone it bessssssssss big up the rest of stations should take a hint from its design also

i rell like that gas station yes the time i choose to go never have anyone it bessssssssss big up the rest of stations should take a hint from its design also

The gas station closest to me need to take some hints. People does can't even park 2 Sportage(kinda wide) side by side to full gas without getting uncomfortable about it.

i hope customer service is excellent in those stations. The unipet one by me can never have all the cashiers and they opened recently too eh. What a shame !

Back