new ds

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

cjunkie13

LV

i waz wonderin...i waz on my cpu yesterday lookin 4 more gamez 4 my ds lite...did ne1 else kno they ha a new ds comin out...cuz i didnt?

Lol ya, the DSi they say the I has nothin to do wit apple lol. hehe its now... comin to the rest of the world, its been out in JPN for the logest while now, lol. Always 3 steps behind JPN. 2 cams and a bigger screen. They should of raised the screen res and a better cam, sd slot. I think one is vga and the other is 1.3mp, lame. Sony is also redesigning the psp lol, not confirmed yet

i jus found lik 2day...now im upset cuz my dad will mak me wait til lik my bday 2 get da dsi 4 me...

brbk4498 said:
Lol ya, the DSi they say the I has nothin to do wit apple lol. hehe its now... comin to the rest of the world, its been out in JPN for the logest while now, lol. Always 3 steps behind JPN. 2 cams and a bigger screen. They should of raised the screen res and a better cam, sd slot. I think one is vga and the other is 1.3mp, lame. Sony is also redesigning the psp lol, not confirmed yet

u sure do kno alot about sumtin im not lettin u get mister!!...

i waiting for pokemon platinium, pshh my wife restrict me from gettin a dsi. i gonna be jealous of u. lol yaa i real sad

brbk4498 said:
i waiting for pokemon platinium, pshh my wife restrict me from gettin a dsi. i gonna be jealous of u. lol yaa i real sad

b quiet money waster who likes 2 tell me i cant save money!!!

Back