New but well know engine oil Schaeffer's

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
[attachment=0:2oii5tk2]IMG_20140623_101558444.1.jpg.jpg[/attachment:2oii5tk2]

Have you all ever heard about this engine oil Schaeffer's. Its been out some time and i was advised to try it out since it was recommended to be better than Royal Purple (the oil i was using all the time) and Amsoil so i tried it on my Mazda 3.
The oil color is light green and its 80 dollars a quart (yea expensive) but as soon as i started the engine the engine was almost silent and it drove with alot more power. The car felt like since i bought it, it was amazing what this oil did when compared to Royal Purple.

Attachments

• IMG_20140623_101558444.1.jpg.jpg
    IMG_20140623_101558444.1.jpg.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 237
wow, I've heard about Schaeffer but I was always skeptical, better than Amsoil and Royal purple, that's really hard to believe, but I usually use Valvoline 20w-50 engine oil in the car, will definitely check this out if you say it's that good!

Well according to your reviews i also want to use this oil to make a better power of my car and for the goodness of engine.

Personally I do not have a very good experience with Royal Purple. The car in which it was used made a bit more noise than it should have for oil of its viscosity. I'm not the only to say this either but the Royal Purple used to drop in level. A problem that was non-existent with the Amsoil or Castrol.

It seems like the Schaeffer's works really well for the Mazda 3, must give it some consideration next oil change. Thank you for sharing this.

Yeah the reviews about Purple are not so goo because of its noise issue.So i also prefer Schaeffer,s oil for my car.Its best for the car.

Back