Never Do's

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

You Know you have done some little experiments in your life that you would advise people to do not do that you have tried already and has backfired. Post them here we would like to know .....

Here's one of mind...Never clean the Toilet Bowl and Mix Toilet Bowl Cleaner and Bleach together because it will foam up and flow over the toilet bowl and keep on doing that until it fades away.

Next One I Tried.............Never put boiled eggs in the microwave because it will explode and mess it up making you have to spend alot of time cleaning and scrubbing.

never light yourself afire unless ur a pyrocrak like me......you end up with burns and a bloody great story to tell!!!

never, never, ever mix pool chlorine and brake fluid........madness......

^^^^^^^^^ahahahahahahahaha........lol......sry buh dat funny......I hav to ask......wat were u sprayin and did "BOP KILL DEM DEAD".....lol.....

No i witnessed my friend mistake the bop for her perfume LMAO..... i tried to tell her but she was on the phone lolz and didn't take poor me on

o_O....either she buying jumbo perfume or that bop was rel small

Hahahaha i dunno jed when girl in love they do the strangest things.

Never put your hand over the pressure cooker's hot steam bcuz you would be bawling for hours. i know it looks kewl but plz listen to me my hand turned purple

When you going somewhere and wanna use itching powder on someone, remember to put it in multiple sealed bags then wrap it up in something else, or you will be scratching for days.........

Never touch a doggy when its in pain....you would get bite

Everybody probably done know dis.....but......Never eat cold curry!

never lie to your partner because it eventually comes out in the open

never light ah candle an put it where d curtain may blow!!! fire...fire....fire....

Back