Nestle T&T Fiasco

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Lately, nasty pictures of spoil pack products from Nestle have been making its rounds on social media. It is human error to somtimes see 1 or two but not so much in a row. This was all i could of gotten so far from the net

Attachments

• NESTLE1.jpg
    NESTLE1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 30
  • nestle2.jpg
    nestle2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 27
  • nestle3.jpg
    nestle3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 22
  • nestle4.jpg
    nestle4.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 26
  • nestle5.jpg
    nestle5.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 24
Ewww!!! That is so nasty! I hope Nestle does a recall, issues a public statement acknowledging and apologizing for these things, and compensates these customers. Thank goodness neither my son nor I drink processed stuff. I would have freaked the hell out if I was drinking this and saw these pics. Very unsettling! All I drank was water today and I still feel super grossed out. Ewwwww Nestle!!!! Just eww!!!

And just imagine all pictures have a similar time span as well .

Something is super wrong with Nestle and due to this i am very scared to buy their products. The only thing we buy from them is the Milk and now we open it and smell it first before using.

They never publicly apologized or contacted anyone. Very rude

They make so many different products too. It's hard to remember everything that's from Nestle to keep this in mind.

Back