Need for Speed: Undercover

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

brbk4498

LV

av ne u guys seen the trailers for this game on gametrailers web site its like they makin a movie. games these days getting really in dept and tryin very hard to make a story, thats interesting and capture alot of gamers attention and also make them play for alot of hours. i this might be the best nfs yet. but lol. it isnt out yet so there could be let downs. i would of liked to see a nfsudg 3. but lol.

"What will you do to uncover the truth?"

and if u do go over to the site check out the detective teaser trailer

I deleted nfs mostwanted it was not to my expectations, i wanted more, i have to try out carbon and so on but yea i hear undercover rocks,

admin said:
I deleted nfs mostwanted it was not to my expectations, i wanted more, i have to try out carbon and so on but yea i hear undercover rocks,
Aye Most wanted was bad-ass....lol..trust me. you'll be disappointed with Carbon.. Most wanted was alot more immersive..and that mixture of "live" action and game cg was brilliant...The live action actin Carbon has been replace with in-game cg..as for NFS Undercover, they're returning to the formula of Most wanted... but its killer...

Yea i did not say it was bad its just i expected alot more, the police are too stupid in the game lol they should be like people on the road and police officers around, Like patrolling and the should shoot after the car. And you should get damage to the car that would be wicked

lol. admin lik u want to mek d game yuhself.lol ive played all the nfs games so far and most wanted was by far the best. whens undercover comin out for pc?

Don't know dude but i want reality games, like the way police are in real life should be input in the game to so we would get a real life feel, and alot better challenge. I want a challenge and i don't think most wanted was up to my standards lol

i saw some new trailers for the undercover, some sick lookin graphics, need a steriods pc for all the goodienesss, or u wanna run it on console. lol. most want was nicer than carbon. and the try somin wit pro street, failed. dont try to contest gt 5 wit closed circuit simulation racing. but drifting in pro street was easy, soo it looked cool. lolz

i was just spyin on their site and i found some cool wallpaper's check em out.

NFSUC_KeyArt_walll_0004.jpg

NFSUC_KeyArt_walll_0003.jpg

NFSUC_KeyArt_walll_0002.jpg

NFSUC_KeyArt_walll_0001.jpg

ya it is coming out for the ps2. i played the game yesterday, maxed out all the setting. not up to my expectations... but it still is cool. they didnt get the nfs mw but the sorta came close. lol i'll be playin my far cry 2

Back