National Conversation.tt

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Shadowhunter

LV

I just got this in the mail. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this will have any real impact?

I think this is a great idea to make the people feel involved and like an important part of the process, but I can't truthfully say I have a lot of faith in each response being taken as seriously as it's portrayed, if at all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 36
I know for sure this won't be read personally by the PM. However, this is a great idea for the government to improve on certain areas. They will receive first hand info the citizens themselves and view their points from a wider perspecitve. Some
Citizens will also feel a sense of comfort or reassurance that the government is working for them when viewing their opinions.
It is something that has never been implemented before and i will keep tabs on this to see the progress. I think its a good idea

I hope there's a committee dedicated to reading the responses as they draft out appropriate action plans for the most reported issues etc. It really does seem like a good idea so far. I think making the citizens feel involved might cut down on some of the people vs. the gov't mentality we all have so their responses and action time are pivotal in how people perceive this idea and spread the word (because you know a lot of people won't pay any mind to this until there's some gossip and drama around it lol).

Honestly, I have so much more to say than the allotted lines on the feedback card, so my only qualm atm is to narrow things down lol

Back