Naruto Manga

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

brbk4498

LV

yo admin the manga is back up. nicee. hmm i see u put the naruto link to the video web site cool cool. yo 85 was madness. reall bad. iight

dude that is reall skills. :p starting over. but ya u would av alot of things to watch soo it would be cool

any1 reading the manga lately? lol real madness, i kould now see naruto as the 6th hokage

Omg i now watch the manga naruto has turned 8 tails and when he was removing the seal he father the forth hokage appears and says its nice to see my son again omg can't wait on next week

So nobody eh go put up no Rorouni Kenshin manga or link to a video site or something??? How alyuh bias so..lol.. anyways, i only watched one episode of Naruto in my life. Don't really like it that much.. I hear it does have real action but i never really cared to watch more episodes.

Well i would believe that you have not given it a chance, Naruto first episode was weak but you would not expect at the beginning of a series you would see action. You need to watch when he was yound to understand shipuuden but if you don't have the time just skip the first series and start watching shipuuden its totally wicked

yea u gota watch a lil mroe and get into the story its really good , right now all kinda thing going on...sasuke is ah lil pretty boy

wats the name of the guy that fights with his hands in his pocket???

he izza rel bad man

I think thats shino lol the dude with the bugs, yea he's wicked

Back