My Mom's sick

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

My mother had to go to the hospital twice today. She's still here they had to give her something to bring up her blood pressure. Right now her pressure is still low but rising it's 113 over 80 from 103 over 71 and she's alert and responsive. So she's good but it was scary when they said she fainted. She has a fever and some coughing but it doesn't seem to be the flu.

sorry to hear that man, but that great news that she is feeling better. Right now i rum sick and i have a really bad hang over

RauCous said:
She's ok now :) home she has to rest herself and she has 4 days sick leave.. that was scary.. still is. :s
Glad to know she ok,hope she continues on a full path to recovery,my prays are with her.

gr8 news, love cures all hurts, so hug ur mom an she'll feel better!!!

Hey, sorry to hear about your mom. It is truly something scary. I glad she feeling better now. Hope all is well and she makes a speedy recovery.

Raucous i hope your mom is okay...cook for she and do all the house work that will be much better

So what's the latest update? How's the recovery coming along?

admin said:
sorry to hear that man, but that great news that she is feeling better. Right now i rum sick and i have a really bad hang over

LMAOOOOooooooooo

Raucous I hope she's ok bro.

Back