MY DNA Fragrance

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Hear this trinispicers, its a revolutionary DNA Perfume made from DNAs of Dead Celebrities Including MJ, Marilyn Monroe etc

Read a little info

My DNA Fragrance is a unique perfume company, which manufacturers one of a kind fragrance based on human DNA profiles. My DNA Fragrance’s revolutionary perfumery process will impact the way perfume is made in a world that has exhausted every possible fragrance combination in the quest to supply an unquenchable thirst for these fragrant elixirs.

My DNA Fragrance and its subsidiary companies have adopted a strict privacy and confidentiality policy. The Company is extremely committed to the confidentiality of customer’s personal genetic data and above all else holds this to be the most important element in its corporate philosophy

I THINK ITS SICK! EWWW I DOH WANT SOME ONE'S DNA OVER ME

I think that this is really disgusting. These people will stop at absolutely nothing to make a quick dollar. What's most disturbing, is that there are people out there who wil actualy buy the product.

lol...........well then we better go by the funeral home get the water dat they bath d dead with add some scent and sell ..................COME AGAIN................will be the name

candyann said:
lol...........well then we better go by the funeral home get the water dat they bath d dead with add some scent and sell ..................COME AGAIN................will be the name
That's the funniest thing I've read all day..LOL..LOL.."come again"!!! Brilliant!

Back