Must have phone apps

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

MangaAddict

LV

Guys, I've been obsessing over ROMs and apps for years now and I always think I know all the best apps. That is, of course, until I realize I don't and someone shows me this awesome app, that changes everything. these are my must have apps, what are yours?

Lucky Patcher
Titanium Backup
Xposed Mod
Wanam
Whatsapp
ES File Explorer
ADM (Advanced Download Manager)
Facebook
Swipepad
Nova, Next, Go Launcher

There are more, I'll update when I remember them. lol

Hmm for me it's Facebook
Whatsapp
Hangouts
Messenger
Cleanmaster
SDMAID PRO
Cpu Spy
CPU Z
Antutu benchmark
Inbox
YouTube

No root apps until I figure out how to root this phone xD

That's when the apps get juicy!

I thought you rooted the Z2? I loved Pushbullet, but it disables my air gestures...can't have that. lol

Hahahaha nah bro ,no root as yet...I try to go the longest period of time stock

Cuz when I root things get SERIOUS!

Lmao! I've tried that before, didn't last too long, missed all the extra functionality. Rooting is the first thing I do with any new phone. lol. Gotta love Android :)

Lookout Security, Google music, Tapatalk,google camera, clean master and ccleaner, Dropbox or copy

My must haves on every phone I own

Wow great choices guys ! For me its gotta be

Facebook
Goodreads ( Cause ima nerd like that! :hat:)
Amazon
Trini Motors
Waze
SD Maid
Keep
Simple Mp3 Download

Just the basic ..

hahah wheelbarrow on the inside! great guy there people , Wheelbarrow helped me out when i needed an invite for Inbox by gmail!

also thats alot of apps you have bro! lol how much phone/tablet space you have?

and btw is that android lollipop i see?

Sweet bro,how does it run? Any comments on lollipop?

I tried Lollipop on my Note 3 last night! It's from Cyanogen mod 12 build 1. It's awesome! Still buggy and was crashing alot, so I just messed around with it for a while and restored my nandroid backup of xnote....I'll be making the switch once xnote updates though...should be soon!

Back