MPATT

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

richard4945

LV

These doctors or quacks as I call them, have no shame.

To me all they studying is their pockets and to see how much money they could make over the heads of poor people.

I say fire their incompetent asses.

I hope the ministry took a good look at the case that caused a woman to die because of mal practice of some medical practitioners and i hope they put up some serious laws and measures to deal with these cases. Suspension does not bring back a person from the dead.

D ministry have to follow proper procedure coz all will b off no use wen it comes to disciplining their staff.....i am in full support of d ministry decision....ppl hav rites an we must hav d rite to sue also.....for too log these doctors hav been getting away from answering for their wrong doing.....we need to take ah stand coz we r paying health surcharge...we not gettin d doctors service for free....Doctors r letting d Interns do their work coz dey say dey doh hav time for dat.....LET'S STAND TOGETHER ON DIS ISSUE PLEASE COZ IT AFFECTS ALL OF US!!!

Back