Movietowne Chaguanas = Disappointment

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

-Kevin-

LV

Well After Going With Admin, Madsuya And Their Family Last Night.. Compared To The Port-Of-Spain Branch.. This Movietowne Chaguanas Eh Want Nothing With That Branch.. Reasons..

-The Seats Are Straight Up..
-They Dont Recline..
-The Arm Rest Cant Go Up..
-Cup Holders Are Hard Plastic Just Like Caribbean Cinema's 8...
-Food Court/Cafeteria Is Smaller Than The One In Price Plaza Itself.. LOL..
-Arcade Is A Rip Off And Only Has A Small Amount Of Games.. Only Thing Good Is The Air Hockey...

Anyone Else Went And Care To Give Their Views?... Discuss..

Thats true but not only that its like you are watching a pirated movie, the quality of the movie screens were so poor. I'm mean when we were watching the movie right through it looked so grainy, blurry and they were some links during the show.
Not only that as kevin outlined right through the night i was so uncomfortable the seats really made me feel uncomfortable.

Movie towne is still In construction and some people are saying that the grainy and blurry screens were because they have not finished as yet.

But what i would like to know if why are they charging 45 dollars to see a movie if they know they are not up to mark as yet.
I rather pay 10 dollars on the street and watch the movie that wasting that money yesterday on Movie Towne which was so disappointing for me.

Movie Towne seems they are greedy for money

Candyann You Should Go For Yourself And Experience It.. Everyone Has Their Own Opinion..

Yep they launched too early...They hurried down the work and when we were watching Avatar the whole screen was blank for 5 mins

its just for brining in d revenue to expand!!! i'm glad ah went an c for meh self, d maxi seats want replacing an d screen not gd for closeup scenes......buh wat i know bout dem ting, i go stick wit meh portable dvd on work yes, let dem wana b rich ppl go dey

Honestly, I went once and will never go again. MT Chag is nothing but a glorified CC8. It is almost exactly like CC8 just with the Movietowne name and price tag.

Why do we have to pay the same price as MT POS without the same facilities or comfort? Like someone said on the fan page for MT Chag - "a second class MT for second class citizens". And I can't say that I disagree.

I go to MT POS a lot but because the way MT Chag was designed just because it is in Chag, I won't be visiting either any time soon.

Yea globe is the real flick, Movie towne is not my thing i believe in demand and supply as a business and movie towne over charges for their movies. Call me cheap if you want but i not spending no darm 45 dollars to see any movie to hell with that, i does work too hard for my money

and d dip for d tortilla tasted like crap!!! i can make better, ppl need to speak bout dese tings an not take dat... we deserve better coz we r d patrons...we payin is not free so wat s..t dey giving ppl...trini r realy nice ppl

Who say so?! They're doing it right now though. If it wasn't ready then it shouldn't be open. And I really don't think that they will replace all those arm-rests to the adjustable ones in the future, that is just not economically feasible. If they were planning to adding that feature, they would've installed it one time. BOGUS.

Its gd enough for me, i went alone on saturday and had popcorn and a coke, the car park, staff, security, facilities are good no one bothers u there, its not for loafers, it will b upgraded until then i will continue to go

Bleh I goin movietowne just now because meh pardners cancel so I cyah go no fete :icon_frown:
It IS crap though...like we South ppl en matter....we should stop producing and refining the f***in oil

Aahaha drucurl i hear how a movietowne is in store for south people just now..

Back