#Modsrides

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

anthonemorris

LV

so i started this topic to showcase the rides of the members of staff on RealTrini.com and to also show how we treat, modify and handle our rides. hoping that all the mods post pics and give details of their rides.

so let me start it off

My Ride:-

Make: Nissan
Model: Bluebird
Chassis: T72
Year: 1987
Engine: CA18i
Transmission: 5 speed manual
Colour: White (has graphics)
Rims: PDW Dynamics 15"
Tyres:
Features: fabric interior, powered mirrors, powered windows, ac system (currently not working), LED interior lights

Last edited:
Id like to go with the previous because the current is stock.

Make: Toyota
Model: Corolla Altis
Chassis:ZZE121R
Year:2006
Engine:3zz-fe
Transmission:4 spd AT
Color:Gold
Rims: 17" chrome wheels with body colour matched inserts.

Mods: Projection lamps with black bezel, leds and Angel eyes. 6000K HID in low beam projectors. Euro antenna on roof, chrome kit: tail lights, mirrors and side markers. Altis S lip spoiler on trunk. Full aftermarket sound system with front staging for sound quality.
K&N washable drop in air filter.

Features: Two tone leather interior with factory Woodgrain trims. Digital AC, fully powered mirrors, oem bodykit and chrome package.

My vehicle is Fully Stock but any how here it goes.

Make: Mazda
Model: 3
Chassis:
Year:2008
Engine: 1.6L Inline 4-cylinder
Transmission: Automatic / TipTronic
Color:Silver
Rims: Stock

Mods: K&N filter, and Rockford tri way speakers.

Features: built in 7 inch Dvd deck, full A/c, Sirius radio, plus alot more features.

Yeah its a very interesting topic and related to my interest.I am also a mechanic by profession and also done modifying on the old version of car to make them more impressive.

so i have a few plans for my ride this year:

this month its maintenance but from next month im going to do some more stuff.
- want to lower my car ( not drop low ) for improved handling and ride comfort.
- do over the cooling system ( radiator, hoses, etc ) so that i won't have any issues
- fix the ac blower, condenser, compressor, drier
- remove the led interior lights that are currently in the car and do them over to my taste
- drop and service my gas tank
- convert to disc brakes in back and upgrade to a drift e-brake instead of the regular e-brake
- (optional) may put some small music in the car

should be fun

Nice plans you got for your ride. Maintenance is the most important thins for the car and your plans to make it reliable are very awesome i like it.

OK so things took a different turn for me in terms of mods and maintenance. My car has a timing issue so there were a few changes made.
Have a nasaki 90 psi pump installed in the trunk now. New in tank and external furl filters. New distributor cap. New set of plug leads.
Had all my engine mounts changed out.
Did loads of front end work ( cradle bushings, steering boots, etc).

By the time you finish that's gonna be a brand new car inside and out lol. I like the commitment to restoring the car, we need some more old school character on the road.

Yeah well I'm hoping to get to fully realize the plan for this car that I have. Cosmetic would be the last thing buy all the mechanical necessities and supporting areas will be done first. Wanna do a wine red or color match of the dash for an external colour. Would have led floor light strips, if I have to change engines either a sr18 or qg18. Keeping it manual and non turbo. The rear end is my only concern. Can get an original complete disc brakes rear end but no handbrake cables included. Was also wondering what other Nissan car I can just take am entire rear end from and do a bolt for bolt conversion or a minor mod one.

Yeah its very important to see the old cars on the roads because its our heritage and have an value of these cars.I really love with these vehicles.

So to continue with an update on modifying the ride. My upgrade list is as follows:
Nasaki fuel pump (90psi)
New internal and external fuel filters
Ngk v power spark plugs
New plug leads
New B13 single core radiator
2 12" universal fans for cooling
New distributor rotor
New distributor cap
All bushings changed
Majority of front end parts replaced

So the modding continues. Today is the cosmetic part of things as I'm painting plastics. Will post when done

260f56d123ebc5a6a2f5f675dd148c39.jpg

ca61c03aef017f58a639f433b24f4e11.jpg

f1aeb8bacee70ea3193ca798759797a0.jpg

36430f3c3b84318710cf683f5be4f0c9.jpg
65ebcc68d0db5b8fe1bc146bbb58c507.jpg

0869c42c695d5d8d7b5243373c3764d6.jpg

e223ad120e920be58a9cedbe36ff9eb5.jpg

a7123848be498083fc63c3b65eabe491.jpg

cce96c1d2d0d35572978ece4e7d2b34b.jpg

The interior looks good with the flat black trims. Has a pretty original look around the ac controls/radio.

So I've decided to make the switch from a sport steering to a stock one. Unfortunately there aren't many colours to choose from and prices are kinda steep. So this is what my interior looks like now

Lmao how it feels on the eyes??? It so weird watching that steering after seeing how the sports steering had took to the car lol...question was it a steering with airbag and easy installation?

No airbag. Car too old to have any. It's a B13 wheel and the hardest thing is getting the front face off without damaging it. It's either a 19 or 21 nut holding the wheel to the column and each manufacturer splines their wheels to match columns so basically any nissan wheel would work for me. The issue comes where the horn is concerned. If it doesn't line up then that wheel won't work, but seeing that nissan is cheap at R&D most wheels match up perfectly (B13, C33, r33, etc)

It's not the easiest thing to look at as it doesn't match (yet), but the proper feel that I'm supposed to be having while driving is way better than that tiny wheel could ever give. If I could get maybe an inch smaller wheel then I'd be in heaven

Lol the interior looks great though, the painted trims look new.

Really not feeling the steering wheel but the bigger sized oem wheels are nice.

The sports steering really did take the interior well too... Wonder how an R33 wheel would look or a leather wrapped b13 wheel.

Back