MMO

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

crazyfuz

LV

any gamers here run mmo's (massive multiplayer online) such as WOW, maplestory, soldat, aion, flyff :super:

I heard about maplestory is it not an online game?

Ya it is a 2D side-scrolling MMO. Community is huge (over 90mil). However like all mmo's, leveling up gets boring lol.

any of allyuh wanna start runnin ah MMO awa....i lookin for company...but bout 3 or more ppl.....so we can party up!!!...not WOW.....i not in d mood to download that whole thing

nah..i don't play MMO..dey bore me to death..plus i aint payin money to actually purcahse the game then pay a premium to play the fgame online...to hell with that

^^^ quite a few mmos are free to play dude!

True there are..but are they any good popular MMOs out there that aren't so out-dated that the server will be shut down in a couple days that's free?

Flyff has been running for a couple years now and is updated regularly...........there are others that are seriously active with thousands and even millions of players.

Back