MkTriniEvents Creepers crew Getting Bash lol

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
hahahhaa

u made this thread 2 days ago and nobody hasnt posted in it before myself.....how sad!!!

we have more members in CrEePeRs than you all have active on ure site...hahahhah

Whats the matter Casper? Finally realise you're not as news worthy as you assumed? The truth is people felt sorry for you. Now why did you have to ruin it by drawing negative attention to yourself? You're a non issue my friend - get over it.

http://forums.trinituner.net/forums/vie ... &start=340

Read and it continues casper getting it lol
casper wrote:
pioneer...WRT members of the team reacting in an inappropriate manner towards your comments is understandable...your saying very foolish and ignorant things towards the members of the crew...what do u expect?

as far as your hacking issue is concerned....whoever did that to you i would like to shake their hand....cuz u deserved it....you got back your passwords haven't you???....why your still bitching??? Confused ...i fed up see you make racist comments with no remorse and no one tell you nothing cuz why???...ur the "trinituner sweetheart"...the little telly tubby with a size medium jersey with the trinituner logo on it... Rolling Eyes

some thread i was reading and i saw it was about an accident that people died in or something of that sort and you said something like..."good for them...they like to race too much".....in that thread and many others you was jes being a blatant arsehole...NO consideration whatsoever....like a lil ranting skettel.....

u making innoscent threats to ppl in the crew....i jes hope YOU can say those same things in real life eh pios...and not just make empty e-threats....if a bandit come to robb you will u tell them..."i is pioneer on trinituner...u cyah do me nutting" Wink

anything can happen these days pioneer....dont get on people's nerves cuz you dont know that the thing you tell them in here can come back and bull u in ure mouth tomorrow in a car park or somn.....

i jes hope u realise that we were trying to help promote in anyway we can all aspects of car audio....if u think u can do better then do it...at least we trying and not bitching behind a pc and finding faults in others.... Cool

LOL hoss you on boys or something?

You remembering what MAN wearing now?...wow... Shocked

I doh make innocent threats to anyone padna, like what you doing here Shocked

Should i be scared or something cuz i think your dubplates are trash and well your car is a piece of sh1t econobox?...oh well Neutral

members of your "crew" #Rofl

man grow de fack up and realise "crews" are very secondary schoolish...then again from what i hear you still trying to pass CXC english so i could see the link with you and secondary school

People don't join "crews"...they join "clubs"...it's 2008

And it's amazing to see the mounta people in your "crew" totally disgusted with YOUR comments and actions as of late

and well richiepooh should change his name to the winnie the pooh, cuz thaz jus how he acting in this thread Neutral

Also people who drive like crunts deserve to die like crunts...i have no apology for that Neutral

casper can't even form a proper sentence in person, every three words he says he steups

eg. Boy, if yuh *steups* in tha show *steups* like de arena *steups* was real crowded *steups* dem hadda organise *steups* better than that *steups*...

Neutral

casper does talk like he carburetor want cleaning Confused

I Saw........My Comment-- I Have None Lol :icon_surprised:

If you know casper so dotesh de man only coming on trinispice and spaming the shout out box say all kinda of shit about out site and saying all kinda of shit about me and using the username admin

Thats sad i know we have a growing forum and if he knows his one is better than us why he making himself so low to even come and TRY To diss us up LOL I does jus watch people and laugh at how stupid they are yes :icon_surprised:

Back