For Sale Mitsubishi L200 FS

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Rav

LV

For sale my personal 2007 Mitsubishi Sportero L200 TCF****.
Company owned and maintained until February 2014!!!
Vehicle has since been maintained by HN Racing.

Make:Mitsubishi
Model: Sportero 4x4
Year: 2007
Color :Red and Silver
Mileage:170,000 km
Transmission: Manual

PRICE : $105,000 negotiable

Features: Air Condition, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Steering, Anti-Locking Brakes, 4 Wheel Drive, Airbags, Crystal Lights , Fog Lamps, CD Player, MP3 Player, Alloy Rims, Side Skirts,Tint, Leather Interior, factory installed alarm, factory installed duraliner .

Additional Info:
4 New tires recently installed
New Red Top Optima battery
20% Tint all around 70 % Charcoal Grey whole front recently installed
6000 K HID lights in headlight with normal yellow bulb so you can switch in between.
All lights are LED : indicator.brakes,reverse,number plate, door courtesy lights, roof front and center,
comes with all original bulbs as well!!
Recently buffed and polished exterior and shampoo and steam cleaned interior done by Scrapes Car wash Trincity.
White carbon fiber styled number plates with black lettering done by Eco Drive Enterprises.
Maintained by HN Racing service history available
Vehicle is in original condition.

Name: Rav
Email: rav191@hotmail.com

engine.jpginterior.jpgside.jpgUntitled.jpgUntitled 2.jpg

Last edited:
Its a very awesome model.But i am not drive this car but its good in design and very powerful.I would like to buy it when i have money for this.

Wow brooo I'm not much of a van person but your van is mint!! Very well kept and top of the line maintenance! Price is on point! Steal of a deal!

Glws bro! This should go quickly!

Its a groom model that presented by Mitsubishi.I like it so much and its efficiency is also very awesome.But i have own it already.So advise to buy it for anyone is very beneficial.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone it is still for sale and I have reduced the price to $105,000.

Appears to be well kept, GLWS!

L200 is a solid truck on the market. It stood up well to its competitors.

Appears to be well kept, GLWS!

L200 is a solid truck on the market. It stood up well to its competitors.

Thanks for the feedback immaculate condition I always hand wash my vehicles and detail the interior with utmost care and efficiency never been to a "car wash" the only time it has ever been professionally detailed was to steam clean the seats, interior, ceiling and flooring (shampooing etc).

Back