Mini mart murder

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Resha

LV

Rajwanti Judy Badri was shot at point blank range , once in the head.... Relatives and the police was baffled yesterday after her killing.... Fours years ago Judy saw one of her four daughters Melissa Akong 21, murdered. In that same murder, her next daughter Sue Mara Aknog lost her left leg by the cutlass attacker. That was during 2005.
The death of her daughter then left the mother tramautic... residents said Judy was a nice woman and can't believe this has happen to her...

I feel this murder is linked with the daughter's death... They had held someone for the daughters death but the case was still pending in court...

Its so sad to read a thing like this to know this lady had endured so much in her life to be killed by assins just like her same daughters. this is really sad..R.I.P

As far as I have heard, this murder is in fact linked to the murder of her daughter. The case is FINALLY being called before the courts. So they took out the witness. Its alleged that this shot may have been called from within prison. I am currently working with an individual who was there not 5 mins before they shot the woman. She even saw the men and the car they pulled up in. had she been there another 5 mins, she too might have been killed. this just goes to show the corruption within the Prisons system as well as every level of authority in this country. If it is indeed a shot called from prison, how de hell did this prisoner get access to a phone. Its obvious that some prison officer (turnkey) had a play in this. Prisoners having cellphones, their people toppin them up from the outside, the gaurds charging these same phones for prisoners etc. Its disgusting. You can't trust absolutely NO ONE in this country. We have nowhere and noone to turn to. god help us all.

Reason why we on trinispice need to highlight these issues in the country, people need to know about these things nto sit back and do nothing.

Sometimes it feels like.............as a matter of fact, all the cries and pleads of the people of this country falls on deaf ears. I'm sorry to say this and be so morbid, but I think that the law abiding citizens of this country need to start protecting themselves. By any means necessary!!! Take what alyuh want from that statement. This country is getting ridiculous.

Yesterday was the funeral of Judy... As the daughters read the eulogy, they said she was now coming to terms of her daughter's death thats was 4 years ago....And to see this happen to her is jus depressing all over to the whole family....

TIME TO KILL THEM!!!....A thief who was caught on camera stealing over $1,300 worth of groceries from a minimart in Marabella, is now on the run from police. The man was seen entering the Harmony Hall Mini-Mart on Union Road, Marabella, shortly after 7 am wearing a cap, blue jeans and a striped T-shirt. He was seen walking to the back of the store and stuffing bottles of deodorant down his pants.

The cameras recorded the man casually picking up packets of rice, tins of corned beef, garbage bags, pepper sauce, powdered juice, tooth paste and bread. The items were then placed on top of a fridge. Next, the thief pulled out cheese, sausages and butter from inside the fridge.

He stashed all the items in a black duffle bag, walked out of the store and then came back in for more. The cashier Diane Moonesar was busy attending to other customers at the time and did not observe the thief. Minimart employee Andy Bachoo said a few minutes later he noticed that several items on the shelf were mixed up.

“That was when we went back to the cameras and saw him stealing,” Bachoo said. The camera showed the thief strutting out of the store with the bag. He said the thief hid a duffle bag outside and went back and forth carrying away grocery items. Another worker, Ronnie Poonith, said several months ago, a man fitting the same description was seen stealing a loaf of bread from outside the Unipet Service Station....now is d time to give guns to business owners!!!

PCs Collin Phillip and Daniel Sadanan visited the minimart yesterday and took photos of the suspect from the camera. Anyone with information can contact Crime Stoppers at 800-TIPS or the Marabella police station at 652-6777.

Back