Merry Christmas!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Steven Ramadar

LV

From the staff of RealTrini.com and myself I'd like to wish all out present and future members and guests a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you all be safe and enjoy this joyous season with your friends, loved ones and family. I look forward to spending another year with you all.
73075c05ee1c03b539a1f5e4ed8e6b75.jpg

1fce7db045e6421dbddf3b94a72a3cb1.jpg

Wishing each and every one a merry Christmas and all the blessings that come with the season

car-humor-funny-joke-merry-christmas-tree-tires-happy-new-year-petrol-heads.jpg

Merry Christmas Trinimotors staff, members, secret lurkers and all your loved ones! I hope everyone cherishes these last celebratory moments of 2014, feels the joy and kindness of the season, and passes it all on! Drink responsibly; have a designated driver on hand; laugh loudly, heartily, and carelessly; and don't eat as much as I did lol [thank goodness for stretchy pants!]

Merry Christmas to the entire Motors team. Hope that you all have a spiritual and safe festive season. Remember to let us know about any anomalies that you may encounter over the period that make for good discussion.

Merry Christmas to the entire staff at Trimotors, it's wonderful members and guests. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday season. Be careful on our nation's roads, drink responsibly and start 2015 with a positive bang! Cheers!

Back