MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM TRINISPICE!!!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

Hey guys it seems there more members online today. Yaaay.. Just in time to hear me Say Merry Christmas!! From everyone here at TriniSpice to Everyone Else here at TriniSpice :) ! If you're with family merry christmas to them too! If you out drinkin with yuh friends merry christmas to them too!. If you by yourself... A BIGGER MERRY CHRISTMAS! lol. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves.. but designate a driver!.. even if it is only GINGERbeer. lol. Feel free to bring food we here dont discriminate the ham and pastel lol.

MERRYYYYYY XMASSS TRINISPICE MEMBERS FROM YOURS TRULY -ARIYAH AND THE ADMIN LOL HE PARTYING AND WUDNOT COME ONLINE NEX 2 DAYS LOL...WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST..HAPPY HOLIDAYS

But whats is this how you could say i would come online next 2 days lol its not like i so drunk i can't do anything

Back