Members Fault

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

You See TRINISPICE IS 111 WE DROP REAL BAD AND IS MEMBERS FAULT I AM NOT POINTING NAMES BUT THEY DOES JUS VISIT ONCE IN AWHILE AND NOT POST ANYTHIN AT ALL...WELL THIS IS VERY GOOD VERYY GOOD

Re: Trinispice Trinidad Rankings

WOW thats great news 111 just as i was saying, but no one listened, if we don't come together and do something we will just keep on falling, Its a battle and we are loosing. But I doing my part I just don't know for some of you guys, Stop just viewing the forum and leaving, Login and get active.

Im just to blame as the others :icon_cry2: ... Exams are stressful :icon_neutral: ...But im motivated as im a Colonel :icon_cheesygrin: ... 300post...Im getting there :icon_idea:

We had a traffic rank of 425,873 now by the end of this week we will drop way down to 1230044
Our alexa ranking was 94 now we are 115 we are dropping, and it will be harder to get back on top, so way i top you guys to not take this as a joke. Now we have fallen i just real sick of telling people to start posting and get active, i real fed up people keep saying they will and they dont.
I done do my part so i just leaving things to the rest of the staff yes i not going to stress my self on this again.

I really tried to get people to start posting, you can built on you rep here, its new and you guys know we have the potential to be in the top 20 but most of you all are not serious.
And if this is so i will not be serious to, when i see things get back on track i will be on the forum more regular
So best regards of the staff

@ madsuya

5c1a686d.png

Back