Medford Grill Express Fails @ Customer Service

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

So i was scrolling through trini bad service facebook group and i was appalled at what i was seeing. Someone made a bad service post about Medford Grill Express and lo and behold the Owner Nick Medford posted defending his wife actions. This was not the first time people complained about their shitty food and customer service.. take a look here

11jxlyq.jpg

sbk8hv.jpg

Gotta say, they are an ignorant pair. Dirty warmer or what, there is absolutely no reason why the employee had to be made out like that in front of people.

Its no customer's business if his wife gets up at 3am to cook food. I know other people who arrive at Point Lisas at 4am and they dont yell at people in front of customers. Nobody has the slightest concern and care about what time YOU wake up to cook for a BUSINESS.

His apology should not be accepted because of his pure arrogance and poor understanding or rather his stupidity and lack of mental capacity to understand where his customers are coming from. Without them his wife has nothing to get up at 3am for.

If I were the employee I would look for another job because nobody deserves public humiliation and that is outright abuse. Everyone who works at that place is an adult and should be treated as such.

I am a frequent buyer of this place and since my last visit, I will be giving them a good rest since they were not selling BBQ on the day I attempted to purchase lunch. They only had baked dishes and had no signs saying such. I wasted about 15 minutes of my time in a very disorganized line to discover this. -5 and a further -5 for the absolutely rubbish defense of Nick to make a total of -10/10 customer service.

Last edited:
He is always like this ..quick to reprimand people and play wrong and strong too.. Why Nick ain't tell people when he hire contractors to do his branches how he does be behind their backs to get work done fast , but when is time to pay up he don't have the money lmao..what a shame of owners!

Back