Mechanic Needed

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

It is hard to find a good mechanic these days who does a good work on your vehicle within a feasible time frame and also affordable. I recently left out my mechanic because he has so much work these days and when someone carries in their vehicle it has to wait for days out in the rain/sun/dew and then he not fixing it properly. Can anyone recommend me a good mechanic who is capable of fixing Euro Vehicles in a good time frame and affordable ?? :?:

There is a Mechanic in central (yea its far), Flanigan Town his name is Brent. I'm not kidding the man real good very reasonable on his labor price and very knowledgeable when it comes to vehicles. I trust him and its where is go if their is any problems with my vehicle.

Wheyy i live in the Chaguanas area. If any of my friends ask for a mechanic in south i will spread the number

Hey i think i hear about them..will surely check them out if i'm up on that side this week..thanks man!

Kool ! Today someone told me about A Mechanic in Endeavour who does fix all the rally cars and vehicles for big companies such as Tropical Power and more.. wondering if to check him as he lives not to far from me

admin said:
There is a Mechanic in central (yea its far), Flanigan Town his name is Brent. I'm not kidding the man real good very reasonable on his labor price and very knowledgeable when it comes to vehicles. I trust him and its where is go if their is any problems with my vehicle.

Yo, post up the number. Where is Flanigan Town again, pulls out WAZE. :D

I'm actually in the process of looking fir a good mech and good electrician to work on my project suzuki. I don't care about location, once the guy is good and dependable - I'd even drive to Cedric's !!

Yes that's true and i would suggest you to find someone online that gives you the idea regarding it and at the same time knowing it would be quite sensible.
Because these are the ways which i would suggest you to take care of getting someone that helps us with all this is truly helpful.

Back