Mazda 3 2009 Smiley

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Sky22

LV

Was discussing this just yesterday..Mazda 3s are really nice cars and i love the -2008 designs..They are known for their distinctive front and rear lights but i think that the 2009 models are really different. Anyone likes the Mazda 3 2009 front design?? I personally think it looks like a smiley face..Does anyone see this too?

Attachments

• awesome_mazda3.jpg
    awesome_mazda3.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 264
WOW i really hate the 2009 -2013 design of the mazda 3, reason why i never bought a new mazda 3 and i bought a foreign used one 2008 model. The models from 2005- 2008 are the best looking mazda 3.

omg I never thought of the smiley face look, the person who photoshopped this is a boss

Lol you serious, everyone i know refers to that model as the smiley face model lol even the Mazda Bt-50 2009 up has a smiley face model. Mazda really failed with that version.

My buddy just bought one of these...

001-2014-mazda3-sedan.png

The new 2014 Mazda 3... They removed alot of the smiling in this model... Lol...

Love the 2014 model mazda 3, love the rear, love the interior dashboard and the features. This model is the best.

Saw them..they are a few on the roads and going for a pretty expensive price too!

admin said:
Love the 2014 model mazda 3, love the rear, love the interior dashboard and the features. This model is the best.
I actually like the model you have... Very fuel efficient and great performance wise...

Yup, i had a choice between a smiley and the 2008 version but i could never buy something that repeatedly smiles at me, that will seriously annoy me.

Was taking a look at the RORO interiors . It's a nice specious dash with some nice looking features

Yeah its really smiley car and i drive it also and its very reliable for the long hours.Its design is very awesome and smile shape and also its work is good.

Its a nice car overall, however, it just smiles too much

Yea because of its smiley bonut it looks more impressive and usually its look like a happy car so people look at it with a smile.

Back