Mayaro to catch crab was stress

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Yesterday me and some of my family was going mayaro to catch crab, and when we reach a certain part of the road i can't recall where, their was a huge line up of traffic. So we pull out we drinks and started to drinks for about an half hour, alot of people was turning back so we ask them what was happening up their and one of the dude said that their was a accident with a car ramming a tstt pole and the whole place filled up with bees. Then we see a police rushing passed up carrying some victims of the accident.

A dude next to us said he had been waiting here over an hour and a half and the can't move the car because of the bees and if you see traffic lol. He told us that their is a back road called DEVILLE lol well thats the mistake we made.
When we reach DEVILLE if yuh see bush omg and the road only in mud and real traffic too it it real narrow to. Their was a woman driving a car i front of us well that was the worst every body who passed her had to tell her what to do to drive passed a hump and thing. De woman only driving real slow and she causing alll de traffic in the track then a truck come and he stick up in a pot mud hole lol me and to other men had to pus car yes lol. And i real get mud up (ALOT OF OTHER THINGS HAPPEN BUT ITS TOO MUCH TO MENTION LOL SO I MAKING THE STORY SHORT) now when we reached the main road now you know de f in traffic clear up lol.

And that night all we caught was 10 crab lol and 100 and more mosquito bite . lol

Ha HA that's for not inviting us to go.......... :icon_cheesygrin:

HUH@ Resha Its not like you does what to go any where lol so boo

don't forget d SOE wen u can't carry around ah cutlass to catch crabs coz its illegal....dis man Tony Remy was going to catch crab wit ah cutlass an he was placed on a $500 bond to keep the peace for a year...buh dis is nornal to catch wit ah cutlass!!!

You can be walking in public with a weapon of such it would be considered as an offense weapon. Especially if your on the road.

i always wanted to catch crab everyone does go and say d "girls" have to remain home lol

last week we went dong at Embackdere San Fernando an Lal catch some crab in d mangrove!!!

alot of people in central does catch crab while driving in felicity or caroni road yes..swear it funny sometimes

Back