mario kart high scorer

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

casper

LV

i challenge ya'll to beat my score....

i see admin catchin he tail to try and beat it but cant

:haha:

HE lucky i have to do some cleaning up in my house, is me you taking about here you know, Just wait and see

^^^u tellin me to wait and see since bout 2 days ago

LOL

blah!!!!

hahahaha

dude divili lol i was cleaning up and thing s don't try that

admin said:
dude divili lol i was cleaning up and thing s don't try that

mmmmhmmmm...rrrrrrrrrrrright... :rolleyes: :haha:

well divali dun...so lets see u break that record nah :Throw:

:lmfao:

Ok, dat's it... I officially opening up the competition. A challenging everybody to de Mario Kart Competition...let's see the high scorers..Let the games begin!!!

what was your score casper?

Thats my cos he was spending divili by us here now he's gone lol he beat my score too yes lol

casper said:

i see a user made 2900

:eek:

wowwwwwww
*Steups* Ah mash up that score last night. I almost beat the current high score last night. but was a little sleepy. Tonight for sure though!

i trying my best to reach da man score and cant...i feel he cheated

:(

Hey i now beat two of your highscores their from 6 you gone to 4 lol,come again?

Everyone with their home pc , I don`t have one so i had to beat your high scores in the cybercafe in an hour and a half. Unfortunately , this computer cannot run games so I will have to reclaim my titles another day. Keep showing off.

Back