Manning: Man who blocked me lives in Canada

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

TFM

LV

This was big news story over the weekend when Prime Minister Patrick Manning revealed in parliament that the man who blocked him from entering property while on a walk-a-bout in San Juan does not reside in Trinidad.

Does anyone else find this utterly ridiculous? Our Prime Minister has nothing better to do than to investigate a man who caused him some public embarrassment. Beware non-PNM voters, our PM has the resources and the money to find out who you all are and make you pay for your disloyalty. Absolutely mindblowing and shameful. His actions just shows that he can not separate his political life from his personal life, and pride is obviously very important to him.

If I go missing, it is because he read this and had me taken care of.

Exactly. He made himself look foolish. It wasn't a story until he made it one. Little boys in big shoes.

its reach far now in song an ah dance by Crazy, its a gd money makin opportunity!!!

*yawn* let talk about someting else.. we all know long time Manning gon tru!!lol

Back