Manhole (in Roads) epidemic In Trinidad

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
I really believe that we are still a Third world country and we would never move from that position mainly because the way we think. Could you imagine that the main roads in Port-Of-Spain especially Independence Square North around by George Street there some ManHoles in the road with over one foot sink holes. Its not only there but its all over Port-Of-Spain and the country. In Chaguanas especially in the Lange Park its the worst over one and half feet of sink hole, i saw people went down in these holes and they rims broke. Wtf is really wrong with the authorities in Trinidad and Tobago are they really serious? We have the largest natural deposit of asphalt in the world and still we have the worst roads in the world.

Steven Ramadar said:
Kamla busy in Brazil these days bro... Plus they to busy trying to sell it
For real. Just now it may be Chinese owned asphalt

i hate to drive through POS. For a city like that and us having a pitch lake, our roads should be excellent..Instead we are the only country in the Carribean to have shitty roads. Imagine cars have to be dodging potholes in POS with heavy traffic. that not nice! There is still a big 'dip' in the fast lane by the Beetham. Kamla not worried because where she lives has smooth roads. So much construction companies and our roads are still in bad condition..that's a corrupted third world country for you all :roll:

Um actually that road eh pave good any of the times she had it redone. But she gets away with it because its a major roadway as do many of the "big shots" living here. Why did gulf view need repaving? Only because a certain business man who will remain unnamed didn't like the fact that the road in front of his house alone was bad. And the funny thing is that the by-pass need fixing years now and to no avail would any government do anything about it

Have you ever pass through recent paved Ramsarran Road, Chaguanas.. Not nice! They paved around the manholes very high and causes a lot of cars to swerve to avoid it..

Back