Mall Security

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

richard4945

LV

It is my opinion, that all the shopping malls in Trinidad do not have adequate and well trained security personnel.

There have been incidence in Ellerslie Plaza, West Mall and Long Circular Mall.

People have been robbed at West Mall , especially when they use the ATM at Republic Bank and Royal Bank in the mall.

So people don't become complacent.

Movie Town is not the only place where security is lacking.

I was beaten and robbed in a mall in chag, So i agree with you there are no proper security working at these malls. All these fly by night security companies operating claiming they have trained personnel is a lie they are trained for only 2 weeks MTS trains for 2 weeks, those in neo neck suits don't train at all so the max a security trains for is 2 weeks which is shit.
Stop hiring these fly by night security companies whey are a waste of shiting time.

Im telling you there are alot of ppl that refrain from these malls bcuz this. They make thousands of dollars a day and alot of employment so for god sakes hire them and things would get better but no ppl these days so stingy yes

Back