Mall Crimes

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

sita

LV

Hey spicers you know how long i wasnot on the forum well you all have to excuse me but i don't have internet and any chance i get with it, i come on here.

Everyone knows Price Plaza at Endeavor does have real crimes being committed like break ins , vandalism of vehicles, fights , robbery, anything happens there because there is only two security guards, well i went with my family sometime this week and i witnessed a vandalism taking place. Two young Indian boys about 19 or in their early 20s with a white nissan wingroad wagon with numberplate PCN2289 with white lights all over the car stopped in the car park by Price Smart and was airing down A family's Sportero tyre and then left and parked up by Galactica. A man and his family opposite to the vehicle saw and run to the family who's tyre had been aired down and told them everything so the two men confronted the young boys . A fight broke out because the boys denied that they did it but everyone in the area saw them. After a long while they told the man that they did it because they knew their daughter and some shit so but the main thing is look how fights easily start. Little boys these days are taking on small crimes and when they get caught, they get on so dotish when being confronted. I hate how these youths of today are getting and i try everyday to show my kids that and lead then in the right direction. Anyhow look out for the car and be careful because these boys and many others are criminals in these malls. remember the car PCN2289 thanks

Hey sita good to see you back! Yeah i living 10 mins away from there and anytime i go there is always some fight for that or theft. Price Plaza only have two security guards and them does only be upfront and many things does be happening down in the back. When i go with my family we does be afraid to park up anywhere. Please when visiting be mindful of the boys looking like delinquents and emo they are some of them right around the area that does do it and also suspicious people hanging around your vehicle. Try not to place any music when entering because it got my cuzin and them music stolen. Its good what you did and i will look out for the car

Good post. We need to be more aware of the criminals in our midst. I'll be sure to look out for them.

Back