Making Cakes (A Joke)

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

bizarrio

LV

I have found a joke on the internet, I thought I would share with you:

There was a family: mom, dad, brother, and two twin sisters the brother being the eldest child.

One day the mom decided to take the two twin daughters out to the zoo. The girls saw two monkeys having sex and asked: “Mom what are those monkeys doing?”, the mother replied: “Oh, they’re just making cakes.”

The next day they went to the park and saw two dogs and asked: “Mom, what are those dogs doing?”, the mother replied: “Oh, they’re just making cakes.”

The following day the family is at home and the two daughters go upstairs and run down to tell their brother “Mom and dad have been making cakes”, he replies “How do you know?” they answer “because we just licked the icing of the bed.”

I have loved the joke. It is pretty hilarious actually.

Sometimes it can be hard to explain 18+ stuffs to little kids.

Ewwwwwww lol ! :/ yes and it can be hard but one mustn't lie like that to their kids because there's no telling what they can do

Back