Make a poster or flyer.

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

RauCous

LV

Hey I have a $10.00 digicel card to give to the first person to create&upload a poster or flyer for trinispice or trinismack. It aint much of a prize lol but i'm broke lol. Thats why i'm giving the first person to respond with one i can download and print and stick up around school. Just something to promote us. Make it interesting... and hurry. lol. :)

dont woory i dont want anything , someone may post a better one soon an u can give them ....

i'm just glad to see the forum active on a weekend . most activity happens during the week .

Well this is mines its a fast thing eh so excuse me lol

Lol every one win then lol i just want to con tribute thats all you should set a dead line date so you can get a few more entries, but get lets see what the others have to offer you can send out a mass email if you like and stick this thread. Remember your admin too lol, but i'm just contributing thats all some body can win the prize but if i win nice lol. But have a dead line date

Hmmm yeah a deadline... hmmm until wednesday morning. I want people to contribute, but the first person will get it lol. Maybe just maybe the best overall will get something too... we'll see wednesday morning. lol. Yeah i'll have one for the best overall. I hope i remember. lol.

oo i now see this post. lol i was on ps today. but now i gonna sleep will make one 2morrow my weekend now start

I DOH KNOW HOW TO USE IT HMMMM ALLURE WUD ACCEPT MINES FROM MS PAINT ? :icon_redface:

trinispice.jpg

hiii. look mine :icon_arrowu:

brbk4498 One looking real cool wow wow make he can make some logo's for me

Whoa me happy :) :) me likey :) me cant think straight. Thats awesome!! I'm smelling a winner... but hey times not up yet. *wistles* *smiles* *picks nose*
Really good brbk!!
@ karina you could even do it in jumbo crayons and cardboard. lol.

i personally thing brbk design is abit too much ... sorry but its my 2 cents ...

btw this is my 100 post ...YEAH me!!!

RauCous said:
I know he probably thinks i have alot of ink or something. lol. Its cool though. I wonder what its like in black and white.
now 100? coulda sworn it was more lol.

lol my bad. i'll make another.

Back