Madza AD vs Nissan AD

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

What's the difference between the Nissan and Madza AD Wagons.. I didn't even know until late last year that Mazda came out with one. *shame face*

29v3p2.jpg

2lvg2yo.jpg

There aren't any major differences between these cars other than branding and maybe slight electrical/electronic. This is an actual example of cross platform vehicles where they share the same chassis but differ in branding. I'm guessing some of us didn't know when isuzu partnered with honda for the legend wagons, or when rover partnered with honda for their entire series of vehicles.

Everything is the same... Just like the previous Y11 AD wagon... They were just Rebranded...

Both these cars are of the same design.I have no confusion in their design but their functionality may be of different type.

I heard there is a mitsubishi AD can someone confirm if this is correct?

This just like the Mazda 323 and the Ford Laser. More or less the same vehicle with different badges.

Yeah i compare it with Ford Laser also its the same just like these cars and Mitsubishi have three diamonds and only its the difference between them.

Back