Mackoin a Certain Member

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

Well in this Ched lol Someone will post something about a member they like or find funny or don't like and would have to guess which member it is then post another one aiight......

WHICH CERTAIN MEMBER DOES SPELL WORDS WRONG AND WE ALWAYS HAVE TO CORRECT THEM?

Bwtf is this huh amm after you all does give me so much stress i does be typing fast of and i does not look back hmmm.

Any ways i think brendon funny almost every post he makes he uses the word gay lol and i see raucous picking up on this trend lol

Which certain member always seems to have a bad hang over and always seems to be drinking alot?

raucous?? lol

which guy always makes up something creative mostly in the poems section

Wesgen :haha:

Resha said:
Which certain member always seems to have a bad hang over and always seems to be drinking alot?

Ans : that was Admin

Which member is a twlilght freak? :Confused:

ariyah?? lol

who is really into the game section on here?

Is me is me..I am a twilight freak wooo...An it is Candyann

Which member is always sarcastic and sad and always bored?

Macoin a Certain Member

Who is that boy? Meh... I doh care that person sound boring. Besides I'm the only sad person i know.. but wait.. is me?
The person i'm thinking about is a fan of terminator.. easy.

Im thinking its Ariyah....animal person....

Who the person who wrote most about there problems with there girlfriend?????????????????????

Back