loving d new look

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

casper

LV

:Yea:

jes need some new smilies now admin

good job

:super: :wink:

Thanks man a least someone noticed, You must say now that Trinispice is totally unique this is a custom made skin i made my self and i worked really hard on it. Hopefully hard work will pay off, btw do you think the adsence is too big?

I liking the look too.. its clean, crisp, fresh and highly visable.. Make sure to keep this skin around. It real wicked.

IT was always here its just i did some over all changes thats all, i'm trying my best to convert members into posters.

admin said:
Thanks man a least someone noticed, You must say now that Trinispice is totally unique this is a custom made skin i made my self and i worked really hard on it. Hopefully hard work will pay off, btw do you think the adsence is too big?

^^^it DEFINITELY paid off....this new look have me in awww

:clap:

dis fourm like bmobile dance of judges!!! one like it an all d res say it gd ah doh understan dat na, alyuh crita....size d site too nah, ooh trinispices all is not nice coz ah see someting he forget to do eh so u kno!!! :evil:

madsuya said:
dis fourm like bmobile dance of judges!!! one like it an all d res say it gd ah doh understan dat na, alyuh crita....size d site too nah, ooh trinispices all is not nice coz ah see someting he forget to do eh so u kno!!! :evil:
Well bring it to our attention. Let us "all" know what you noticed!! I personally liked the new look.Because I didn't make a post of it doesn't mean that I'm just being a "bandwagonist" and sayin so because someone else does. :wink: I honestly like the look.

Thats great to hear wispa because i knew before you did not like the new skin when i had to disable to other skin.
I'm open to comments and recommendations from anyone so please don't be scared i'm not here to bite you but i'm here to please you

admin said:
Thats great to hear wispa because i knew before you did not like the new skin when i had to disable to other skin.
I'm open to comments and recommendations from anyone so please don't be scared i'm not here to bite you but i'm here to please you
That last line sounding kinda...well......wrong!!!!! Lol! But kudos for you on the new skin.

I really like the new look admin i know you told me that any time you make things better on the forum the members don't care and its true. I can see for my self i have been away for some time but even your staff don't care are well, they come and go as they please its a shame to see people making you believe that they actually care about the forum

hmmmm. i love the look as well. and yes it is a shame to the people who do not want to post

Back