Look Up!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Steven Ramadar

LV

[youtube:19jxvhti]Z7dLU6fk9QY[/youtube:19jxvhti]

Very ironic because the medium used to spread this message is what the video basically disagrees with. No one is saying technology is bad but our lives depend too much on it IMHO.

For me, well I agree. I grew up without any technology except a TV until I was 10. I think i turned out okay without it. But when you look around you see 3 year olds crying because their parents took away the iPad.

What are your thoughts about it?

Last edited:
Video on point just this week I sit in a maxi and realize the only thing making noise was d radio! Every body was either on the phone or listening to music. Sad thing is that this happens in my office where I work, I only talk to ppl on lunch time or via phone call for 2 mins and always about work....
Me personal wasn't much of a social person from getting a PC in 2002 I had no friends but Windows XP and Explorer [emoji17]
You could of foresaw this happening and it might just get worst...fellas follow to ten girls ur know [emoji6]

We even have sites where you can look up people to date or mingle. Imagine the days gone where we meet people and fall in love or make new friends. We talk to more friends on facebook than we do in person. Imagine children don't run or play hand games anymore. Ever saw the movie Wall-E..I have a feeling we will get to that status in the future.

When i have children in the future i will certainly raise them how i was raised. They need to play outside and fall down and get some bruises, make friends and have a good time seeing the world in first person and not just a screen.

Back