limewire pro an hogging memory

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

death365

LV

i'm having a big problem with limewire pro , its always using my ram even when its totally closed (its resevered or something like that .

my ram went from 35-40% used to 55-60% used .

how can i unload it or slove this : short of uninstallin it ???

Does it show up in de task manager? If it does then stop the process, just it might cause some data loss. That happens to me when i open too many IE windows, they just stay there sucking up ram, i does stop it through task manager.

Remember limewire if fully java i think you should have the latest java installed from java.com and i don't think that it could really be solved because java does hog ram its a fact

RauCous said:
Does it show up in de task manager? If it does then stop the process, just it might cause some data loss. That happens to me when i open too many IE windows, they just stay there sucking up ram, i does stop it through task manager.

yes it shows up in task manager . but it doesnt end ... it just stays there ....

all ways end the process tree not just the process when ending the process it just ends the main program lime wire but when you end with the "end the process tree" you end all the libraries (dll) files and the system files for lime wire. These things still occupy space and ram and process

1. You Could Have Download A Binded Version Of LimeWire PRO And Its Full Of Spyware.. Thats Why It Cant Close..

2. Delete LimeWire PRO And Uninstall It From Your Computer..

3. Go To http://aresgalaxy.sourceforge.net/ And Download Ares..

4. Install Ares And Start Using That Instead Of LimeWire Cuz LimeWire Is Full Of Viruses.. Ares Is CLEAN!..

Back