Left 4 Dead 2 Demo out!

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

Wyspa

LV

hey gamers, Valve's Left 4 Dead 2 demo is out now. So all xbox360 owners will Xbox Live Gold accounts can download the demo now. The PC version will be available Nov 3rd along with Xbox Live Silver account holders. The first two levels will be playable. Also LAN play will also be available in the demo. If you've never heard about the Left4Dead game, it about 4 people being trapped in a zombie infested area, tryin to make their way to an extraction point. it very fast paced. Its a FPS and you survival depends on your co-players. Its is impossible to survive by yourself. There are creatures that get hold of you and another player's help is the only way you can escape. The zombies are like those of the Dawn of the Dead movies. They're fast! they don't walk half dead at you.. they literally sprint at you. At they attack by the dozens. If you draw attention to yourself, you can easily by fighting off hordes of undead. I loved the first game. looking out for this one. read more here: http://tech.yahoo.com/news/pcworld/20091028/tc_pcworld/left4dead2xbox360demooutpcversiontoday

Cool no one should have to fight zombies alone :) Zombies like that are cool though. Faster and stronger than the players makes interesting gameplay. . me i'm a scaredy cat lol games like that i run from.

Back