Learning how to sleep

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
So the people who know me, knows that i get like less than 4 hours of sleep every day for 5 years, and its seem like i have a condition called insomnia and i now starting to feel the pain of lack of sleep, so anybody have any ideas to help me to learn how to have a 8 hours sleep everyday. I tried i really tried but i keep getting up in the night and i lost sleepiness.

sleeping pillss!!!!!!! lol im kidding, ummm i heard that breathing exercises are good so you could relax your mind and ease tension right befor you go 2 bed, and maybe try to get back into the habit of sleeping early, just go to sleep at a certain time every night until your body gets used to it, also i guess try eating lighter in the afternoons because i know a heavy meal can keep you up! You better try to fix it before you start experiencing sleep paralysis!! paralysis can be scary!!! signs of paralysis are; when you feel as if you can't move your body, sometimes you feel like your dreaming or hallucinating, ummm sometimes you feel like you falling, or flying, or something and you might feel like your not in your body. Insomnia is not cool dude!!!

Sleep paralysis is dam scary.. it happens to me sometimes. We're not meant to be conscious during sleep thats what sleep paralysis is. I've stayed up two nights in a row this week thats it for me.. i cant manage more that that.. i sleep during the day to make up the sleep dept. I get really out of it without my sleep. Admin you should really just get back a routine like candy said, your body should adjust to the new schedule. It doesn't matter if you wake up early just try to sleep on time. Listen to the tabanka music they have at night.. anything that distracts you from whatever's keeping you up. The stuff they play might be depressing but it works lol.

depressing, hehhehe, paralysis happened to mee once tooo, i was like real tired after my cuz wedding and i tried sleeping and i was asleep but i felt like i was awake and i was feeling dizzy or like if my body was moving, likes nerves then i got a headache!!! i was so uncomfortable!! dats some serious stuff man!!

Well like i make candy promise me today, lol and she did if the admins and the moderators could take the forum a little more seriously, post more often make more topics, get trinispice.net more know i would get the rest i need, because i does have to do all this and a lot more stuff online everyday. And reason i elected you all to help me out, but i will start resting from today i hope.

yea man!! we still got raucous!!! :p lol and not only do you need rest don't forget family time!!!

jump off a cliff.....hopefully ul go into a coma and sleep like a baby

life is overrated

Its gotten worst raucous yea i'm still having problems and karina real telling me all kinda of things how i not spending time with here and so on. I think i need to go to sleep early tonight but actions speaks louder than words lol

Let me tell allure something stop worrying about admin he causes it upon his ownself not want to come to bed early because he "always" have something to do

LMAO ...FYI i do not make box cake i make them from scratch lol

Yes doh feel sorry as i said for admin ..he jus plan stubborn lol

Back