Law Abiding Citizen

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
This is a movie everyone should watch, its a great movie and its totally wicked. Its should and could make you thing different about our justice system which we already know is flawed anyways check out a little summery of the movie

"A brilliant man orchestrates a series of high-profile murders that grip the city of Philadelphia - all from inside his jail cell. The prosecutor assigned to his case realizes he is the only one who can end the reign of terror. Written by Overture Films

The plot focuses on a man who, ten years after his wife and daughter are brutally murdered, returns to extract justice from the assistant district attorney who prosecuted the case against their killers. His vengeance threatens not only the man who allowed mercy to supersede justice, but also the system and the city that made it so."

[youtube]rA10RDU9quU[/youtube]

This movie didn't change anything for me.. yeh we already know the justice system is flawed. but the man wasn't justified in the end for what he did, no vigilante ever is.
But yeah it is a decent underrated movie.

I don't think it was underrated. It was pretty much liked by everyone that saw it. I thought it was a decent enough.

i saw it too.. It was a good movie. Great performances from Gerard Butler. Jaime Foxx is always a joy to watch. he has tremendous talent as an actor... Solid performace across the board. While mostly predictable, it had it's twists..3.5/5.

i remember dis movie is was gd.....it took him 10yrs to make dat tunnel to d prison an take revenge.......he realy did his homework in dis movie......ah tink dis teaches we must never take justice in our own hands even if its flawed an we hurt

Back