Laser Lipsosuction "The Sure Way"

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
250px-Fat_removal_using_cannula_during_tumescent_liposuction.jpg

So this is the new fat removing method by the company "The Sure Way" i know everyone wants to loose the excess fat, after trying alot of pills and creams and devices but hardly people are trying the natural way plain and simple Exercise!
But i'm not a judge here i know people don't get the time and people have families and so on so far i was reading up on wikipedia about this Laser Lipsosuction method and it frightens me lol. That that its harmful (its quite a proven method that works) but the fact that fat being vacuumed (sucked) out from your body ooch.
Read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liposuction

Yes! Sureway..so people these days dont have time to exercise which is complete BULL! If you want a good body i mean surgery isn't the way...5 years down the line again if you dont maintain it the weight would come back..the body would always try to revert back to the way it was once. liposuction is not the sure way nah i really dont agree with this statement

exercise, diet, sleep is the sure way!

I agree with Sian; if you do exercise and eat healthy you shoule lose weight.

I will never try liposuction in my entire life, most likely.

admin said:
250px-Fat_removal_using_cannula_during_tumescent_liposuction.jpg

So this is the new fat removing method by the company "The Sure Way" i know everyone wants to loose the excess fat, after trying alot of pills and creams and devices but hardly people are trying the natural way plain and simple Exercise!
But i'm not a judge here i know people don't get the time and people have families and so on so far i was reading up on wikipedia about this Laser Lipsosuction method and it frightens me lol. That that its harmful (its quite a proven method that works) but the fact that fat being vacuumed (sucked) out from your body ooch.
Read about it here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liposuction

a little bit of advice, wikipedia is not a source you want to reference information from! any mad scientist can edit the articles on wikipedia!

I am not a big fan of liposuction. When you can lose fat naturally, why try something risky like liposuction?

Back