'Kidnapped' girl found in apartment

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
Sometime when reading the express i does really find some thing fishy or even weird. i'm not saying this is false we will have to find out a little more info but huh
n3.jpg

Read
VANESSA NANDLAL, the 13-year-old schoolgirl who was "kidnapped" on Tuesday night was found yesterday in an apartment in which there was a 13-year-old boy.

Chaguanas police, acting on a tip off went to the apartment in Enterprise, Chaguanas, around 4.30 p.m.

Nandlal and the boy were taken to the Chaguanas Police station where they were up to last night assisting officers with their investigations.

On Tuesday, Nandlal's parents reported that she was on her way to a village parlour when she was taken away in a car near her home at Clarke Road, Charlieville. Later that night, a caller asked for $.5 million for her safe release. No money was paid.

Nandlal would be medically examined, investigators said.

Nandlal lived with her mother, sister-in-law and brother, Richard, who said, the family was relieved that the girl was safe. He praised the police for the work they did in locating his sister. He also said that he was glad that the family would be reunited once again.

And in Gasparillo, the family of Naail Ali, had contact with his kidnappers, and a ransom demand was made. The kidnappers called the family late Wednesday night. The family was reluctant to say exactly how much money was demanded.

Ali was snatched outside his A&S Furniture and Appliance store on Parforce Road, Gasparillo, on Tuesday morning. Ali was the manager of the store. Family members who have been holding a nightly vigil since Ali's abduction said they would continue to pray for his release.

Yeah i was confused cuz the C TV news said according a witness saw her WILLINGLY get into a car they even said she was smiling. So i thought she got taken by someone she knew and trusted. (i was thinkin some nasty person) Then the papers made it sound like she was snatched as in forcefully. And the ransom call was made so i was confused i thought she ran away with someone. Now i wondering if is the same one who take she call the ransom and why they would do that if they knew her.

Yea i Really what to know the leads to this case, if the 13 year old girl willingly into all of this then today's childern are getting stupider and stupider everyday omg. But as i said something seem very fishy about this case

Yea i Really what to know the leads to this case, if the 13 year old girl willingly into all of this then today's childern are getting stupider and stupider everyday omg. But as i said something seem very fishy about this case

Your views were right.... That 13 year old girl ,along with her friends wasted the police time and resources.. This has also delayed in the search for kiddnapped victim "Naail"...

I see them on news. I still cant beleive they actually did that what the hell were they planning to do if a ransom was paid or if the girl wanted to go home? How the police find out anyway... must've been t.i.p.s or something.
Either they plan something worse or they plain doing stupidness...

People Fakin Kidnappings These Days And Takin Ah Cut On De Money.. Their PARENTS Money.. That Sad..

But dude 2 13 year old omg thats crime doing to another level I believe some one has a part to play in this too 13 year old will be too frighten to do this all by them selves

i wud put a good cut ass on dat gyul and all she frens...

lol hahah you know when u think about it all u cud do is laugh!!!!!!!!!
this is soo soo silly omg!
children in today's society are smarter then u and me ...they got even more knowledge put together by ah few... its soo amazin with this fast pacee worldd....

but serious note...parentsssss do your job... pull up on your socks.... give extra attention.... monitor your children!!!!!!!!!

Yup every thing for them today is sex and who could you get laid with. Then they become pregnant and their whole life ends

oh yea i totally agree!!
too much cableeeee!!!!
but its really sad to see what our youths are becommin highly reflected on technology.... but this is where the elders comes in... be more alert!!

And the parents never seem to notice! not until its too late. Then its like someone elses fault. Everything a child is exposed to does have an effect, adults dont seem to understand how impressionable the youth are. The stuff we let slip on our tv and radio, i mean local stuff. There's just no standard anymore. Of course i just tend to see the worst in stuff.

Sugar_Mama said:
lol hahah you know when u think about it all u cud do is laugh!!!!!!!!!
this is soo soo silly omg!
children in today's society are smarter then u and me ...they got even more knowledge put together by ah few... its soo amazin with this fast pacee worldd....

but serious note...parentsssss do your job... pull up on your socks.... give extra attention.... monitor your children!!!!!!!!!
PUT AH CUT ASS ON DEM TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back