Kid-Friendly Places

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

My two cousins are here to spend 3 weeks with my family and i am looking for some awesome places to carry them.
They are 5-9 years old. Can anyone recommend any places that i can carry them to have fun ?
So far i have lined up :

Chucky Cheese
Playdium
Funstation
Movie Towne POS
Macqueripe Beach - For the playgrounds and the beach
Chaguaramas Boardwalk
Fort George
Queen's Park Savannah
Zoo

Any other fun activities that we can do or places that i can carry them ?? It will be really helpful thank you

it looks like you have everything layout there ladydeath...what about the national science centre??? i havent been there since i was young lol so i dont know how much it improve lol

i will check it out and see if it's worth carrying them. As for ASA Wright they hate walking lol ..Children these days yes

They are really hyper and their attention span is so short so i phased out all the malls because they will just get bored.

it looks like you have everything layout there ladydeath...what about the national science centre??? i havent been there since i was young lol so i dont know how much it improve lol

They do 3d printing now and stereoscopic 3d CAD

Oh Kool..i mentioned it to them and now they are adamant about going lol...

I believe they do the 3D printing and 3d cad by appointment, you can call them and see how it is.

Anyone know the entry fee cost to the Wild Fowl Trust ??

Back