Kia K2700 VS Hyundai h100

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

LadyDeath

Senior Marketing Officer
Staff member
LV

My family has both types of vans and we change them constantly over a period of 9 years. From older models to new.

From what we have experienced over the years in construction is that the Hyundai is more "luxurious" than the Kia as it has power windows, more comfortable seats and a nicer stock deck. It comes with fog lamps as well. The ride is smooth and handling is very good. The only thing is that there is no double back wheel compared to the Kia. It can take some jammin and load but not much compared to the Kia. However, i prefer the H100 if i have to drive any.

The Kia comes with no fog lights, the dash is pretty stock and i think the cab is more roomy. It also has manual windows . It also comes with double rear wheels at the back. It can also take more load than the Hyundai and does pretty well with maximum load. So far these vehicles can take the rough up. The only downside is that it requires more maintenence than the Hyundai. I don't like to drive it as much, maybe because they take more beating than our Hyundais.

Which one do you prefer?

exter-042.jpg

H100_1_542x_7.png

Honestly its a truck and thats all I have to say. The dually is better suited for work and that is always first preference where it matters.

dash wise and foglights it is not necessary to be eye pleasing since when used work you really dont look at the dash lol.

Saw a kia at central neon shop and that van look like its been through world war so i assume the kia could take rell rell licks lol

The both of them can handle their payload but the important thing is the new models have a lot of power. I personally like the Hyundai H1

Honestly its a truck and thats all I have to say. The dually is better suited for work and that is always first preference where it matters.

dash wise and foglights it is not necessary to be eye pleasing since when used work you really dont look at the dash lol.

Some people actually buy these for personal use just like a car. :)

Some people actually buy these for personal use just like a car. :)

Won't dispute it but in my perspective these are trucks and the primary focus is work. So too are pick ups but with the current gen and future gens its become a sort of hybrid where work and personal are balanced pretty nicely into one vehicle.

On a side note, why do we locals call trucks vans? Like these kias, hyundais and pick ups are trucks but we call them vans?

lol some could say what you said there for pickups.....and does are not classed as trucks thy why they are called vans

lol some could say what you said there for pickups.....and does are not classed as trucks thy why they are called vans

They are called Mid-sized trucks.Hilux, Navara, Ranger, pretty much whatever we have here are mid-sized. Stuff like the F-250, RAM 1500 are full size trucks.

It's just a preference just like some people buy panel vans for no reason at all other than their love for it :)

i rather say van. Sorry but that doesnt look like a truck to me lol

We can't be on an automotive forum and not know the proper terminology, I going to launch some research.

Van: a covered motor vehicle, typically without side windows, used for transporting goods or people.

Truck:
A truck (United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, called a lorry in the United Kingdom and Ireland) is a motor vehicle designed to transport cargo. Trucks vary greatly in size, power, and configuration, with the smallest being mechanically similar to an automobile.

So technically speaking, pick ups and the light duty Kia and Hyundais are trucks. They pretty much have the shape of a truck and as you will have seen, there are heavy duty trucks like the Mitsubishi Canter HD which does have the same style of tray as the Hyundai, Kia and some of the Pick Ups in other regions of the world come with the same type of trays as well.

What Trinis call trucks are actually Heavy and Super Duty trucks. Its not really the size that determines the type of vehicle it is but rather the design. There are different sizes from ultra light to heavy. Vans can be purchased in varying classes as well but the thing that defines them as vans and not trucks is the cover.

$_75.JPG

These can also be bought as incompletely built units(without a tray). Don't think you can buy a van without a shell.

h100 timing belt service vs kia timing chain. lower mtce cost and downtime. kia for owner, Hyundai for driver

I doh really like dem kinda transport van buh if I had to choose d Kia look like it does take more lix n it have d two wheel ah side too.

After Approximately 1 year of experiencing the Hyundai, it doesn't take licks like the Kia and needs servicing exactly on time. If it doesn't set its service on time, it does not perform 100%

lo drove the kia them find them a good investment if u going to do some light transport work but to me the cabin could of been insualted a little bit better

lo drove the kia them find them a good investment if u going to do some light transport work but to me the cabin could of been insualted a little bit better

Kias I find have that issue in general but say what, it eh hard to fix.

idk probably it something you get accustomed to eh but on the highway lol thank lord for music

Back