Karina My baby Did so good

Welcome!

TriniVoices.com / TriniFans.com is a forum platform for Trinbagonians to connect, discuss topics, share information, and engage in Trinidad & Tobago. Join us today and engage in meaningful conversations!

SignUp Now!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LV

Awards
WOW i'm so happy for karina i don't know if she will allow me to say so i wait for her to tell al yuh if she wahts too lol but she did so well in her cxc congrats babes hope your enjoying you day :Yea:

hey congrats girl al d hard work paid off, happy for u well now u deserve a treat :clap:

admin said:
WOW i'm so happy for karina i don't know if she will allow me to say so i wait for her to tell al yuh if she wahts too lol but she did so well in her Cape congrats babes hope your enjoying you day :Yea:

fixed lol

lol Fixed WIN!! Yeah happy birth... on wait wrong one. CONGRATS ON YOUR ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE!! Seriously 8 subjects 8 passes. :) Thats admirable. And its not like you're a nerd or anything.. you worked for it. Props!

Yes she really studied hard long nights and hard days, but i get real quarrel too she real hit me some talk ways

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I know i am very happy with my results. I Get one distinction, 3 ones and 4 twos . My b'day is Monday and Now it gonna be a good day because i do not have anything to worry about. :Yea:

Yup Karina did excellent again its not like i did not expected it, but again congrats to the most wonderful girl in this world continue to excell.

AWWWW thank you so much and thanks to everyone who have been patient with me . all the tremendous long nights , staying home alone from events and sleepless hours have really paid off thanks again!!!

i was passin tru an ah saw dis topic...hope u do gd on ur exams dis yr!!!

Back